2000 – 2005r. – study on Graphic Art Dipartmant in Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, Poland
– made dyploma in prof. Rafał Strent studio, on Graphic Art dipartmant in Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw
– asystent in Printmaking studio of prof. Andrzej Węcławski on Graphic Art Dipartmant in Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw
– has closed the doctoral thesis
– has closed the habilitation procedure
– started to run the Serigraphy and Digital Techniques studio onGraphic Art Dipartmant in Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw
Awards and Scholarships
– Young Poland scholarship of Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, National Centre for Culture Poland
– Honorable Mention of the Jury at the III International Biennial of Digital Graphics in Gdynia.
– Award of Prime Minister for the doctoral thesis 2010.
– Half-year scholarship of Ministry of Culture and National Heritage.
– Nomination to Award in 14th International Biennial Exhibition, R.O.C. in Taiwan
– Honorable Mention for “The Interventional Cardiology” in Polish Publishers Society Competition in “Finest Book of 2009” category
– Proposed for “Paszport Polityki” Award
– Grand Prix of Young Polish Graphic Arts, MTG Cracow, Poland
– Major Award ACADEMIA 2009 for a book cover to “Interventional Cardiology”
– The International Young Aartist Sympozjum Gutersloh, Germany.
– 1st Artistic Award funded by SIEMENS
– The Award of National Museum in Warsaw
– Regulation Award, Nomination for Grand Prix in the 6th Triennial of Polish Printmaking Arts, Katowice 06, Poland
– Scholarship in competition memorial, 2nd place in “Daniel Chodowieckieck Contest i” in Sopot
– 3rd place in Polish Contest for the Best Diploma of the Year
– CRINKLE, FLUTTER, WRINKLE, RIPPLE, Mateusz Dąbrowski, Leleart Space, curated by Paweł Kamiński, Warsaw, Poland 02/10 – 20/12/2022
– ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, Mateusz Dabrowski, Telegraph Gallery, curator. Zbyněk Janáček, Olomouc, Czech Republic, 16/09 – 23/09/2022
– SORRY, Mateusz Dabrowski, 302 Gallery, curator. Marta Pogorzelec, Academy of Fine Arts in Katowice, Poland 18/04 – 30/05/22
– Connection Bozena, International Geometric Art, Syker Vorwerk, curator: Martin Vosswinkel, Syke, Germany, 03/06 – 28/08/22
– International Sin Rumbo Fijo Project. Exhibition at Betanzos in La Coruna. Spain 5/11/2021
– The Language of Geometry. The Permanence of Art“, BWA Katowice gallery, curator: Bożena Kowalska, Katowice, Poland 10/09 – 07/11/21
– BARDO / EMBODIMENT , M. Dąbrowski & J. Wróblewski, Salon Akademii Gallery, curator: Julia Harasimowicz, Warsaw, Poland, 01/03 – 08/03/2019
– ORION, Mateusz Dąbrowski, Nanazenit Art Gallery, curator Michał Kołodyński, Warsaw, Poland, 07/11 – 14/12/2019
– TONDO MIRROR. LIGHT, Mateusz Dąbrowski, Mia Art Gallery, curator Bogusława Deptuła, Wrocław, Poland, 05/10 – 20/10/2019
– CONCRETE SPACE 2, Három Hét Gallery in Budapest, curator: Barna Benedek, international exhibition, Bulgaria, 05/11 – 23/11/2019
– BEAUTY, 3nd Kaunas International Printmaking Biennial 2019, National M. K. Čiurlionis Fine Art Museum M. Žilinskas Gallery, Kaunas, Lithuania 17/10/2019
– “Sin Rumbo Fijo. Ensayos de Grafica Contemporanea” International Print and Art Works on Paper Art Festival -FIG Bilbao, Spain
– CATERPILLAR, Mateusz Dabrowski, The Zachęta Project Room, curator: Magda Kardasz, Warsaw, Poland, 25/05 – 22/07/18
– Friendship gester. Bożena Kowalska collection, International exhibition at the Mia Art Gallery, curator: Bożena Kowalska, Wrocław, Poland. 19/05 – 15/06/2018
– Light in Geometry: International exhibition at the Mazovian Center of Contemporary Art “Elektrownia”, curator: Bożena Kowalska, Radom, Poland, 02/03 – 23/05/2018
– BUBBLE, Mateusz Darowski, privet prosperity, Lechonia street, Warsaw, Poland.
– GENERATOR: Mateusz Dabrowski, Olga Ząbroń, SOCATO Gallery in Wroclaw, Poland, 12/05 – 29/05/2017
– JIL: Mateusz Dąbrowski, Cezary Poniatowski, Tomasz Sacilowski, Ivo Nikić, Monika Zawadzki/ Brechta 17 street, Warsaw, Poland. 13/04 – 13/05/2017
– Mateusz Dabrowski, Galerie Marie Therese Prosperi, 24/11 – 24/12/2016, Luxembourg.
– Mateusz Dabrowski, MIRRORS, in Handwerkskammer Düsseldorf, Germany
– SGCI, Portland Themed Portfolio Exchanges, USA.
– Kunstraum Roy, Pfingsten 2016, Kunnersdorf, Germany.
– VIBRATIONS: Mateusz Dabrowski and Jewgenija Gortchakowa, Birkhofer Gallery in Gottenheim, Germany.
– Geometry Language – half a century of change, curator Bozena Kowalska, Centre for Contemporary Art „Elektrownia” in Radom, Poland.
– What Is It What You Do?, Akademy Saloon Gallery, Warsaw, Poland.
– 3th International Triennial of Contemporary Graphic Art, IMPRINT 2014 in Symphony Varsovia, in Warsaw, Poland.
– SGC Printmaking Conference, Milwaukee, Galeria Frederick Layton Gallery, Wisconsin, USA.
– 31h Outdoor Meeting for Artists Using the Language of Geometry, curator Bozena Kowalska, Centre for Contemporary Art „Elektrownia” in Radom, Poland’
– presentatin on New Media Conference in Warsaw, Poland.
– Contemporary Polish Printmaking Exhibition, Lalit Kala National Academy of Fine Arts, New Dehli, India.
– Teachers from the Printmaking Department of Warsaw Academy of Fine Arts, Fine Arts Faculty, University of Ostrava, Czech Republic.
– IMPRINT, Collection of Contemporary Print, Palace of Arts, Lviv, Ukraine.
– 6th International Biennial of Contemporary Graphic Art in Novosibirsk, Russia.
– Ukraine Imprint, Contemporary Print Collection, House for Art and Culture, Sevastopol, Ukraine.
– Polish Contemporary Printmaking Exhibition, The College of Art & Design Kyuag Hee University Campus, Seul, Korea.
– IMPRINT, Contemporary Print Collection, Museum of Literature, Odessa, Ukraine.
– Mateusz Dabrowski -Hidden- in Square – branch of Artystic Center of Trzcina Factory, Warsaw, Poland.
– Mateusz Dabrowski -Views-, Acadamy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, Poland.
– International Printmaking Triennial in Krakow Exhibition, Vienna, Austria
– International Printmaking Triennial Exhibition in Oldenburg, Germany.
– Contemporary Polish Printmaking Exhibition, TAFA Gallery, Tianjin, China.
– Post-competition Exhibition of 14th International Print Biennial R.O.C. In Taiwan.
– Imaging Exhibition, El Gallery Art Centre, Elblag, Poland.
– Mateusz Dabrowski -Endless-, Promotional Gallery, Warsaw, Poland.
– IMPRINT 2008 – Contemporary Graphic Art Collection, Magasinet, Falun, Sweden.
– “Competition for Daniel Chodowiecki Award for Polish Drawing and Print, Winners and Awarded Participants from 1992-2007”
Exhibition in Akademie der Kunste in Berlin, Germany.
– IMPRINT – Contemporary Graphic Art Collection, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Warsaw, Poland.
– 13th International Print Triennial Exhibition in Taiwan
– Exhibition at city gallery in Gutersloh, Germany
– International Print Triennial exhibition in Vienna, Austria
– International Print Triennial exhibition – Oldenburg, Germany
– Polish Art Exhibition, EU ARTMUSEUM in Stockholm, Sweden